Bank Reference Letter is a statement issued by the Bank based on request from the customer.
- All OCBC Bank branches
- The customer submits a request for the issuance of a Bank Reference Letter in writing at the branch or through marketing that manages the customer's account
- Signed according to the specimen
- General, for example: for the purposes of opening an account at another bank, continuing study abroad, etc.
- Have a Savings and / or Current Account
- Has been a customer of Bank OCBC for at least 3 months
- Precipitation is at least a minimum balance in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Bank. If a customer has a Savings and Demand Deposit account, the two types of accounts may not balance below the minimum balance requirement
Clients will be charged IDR50,000/sheet