Open Tanda 360 Hold Account at OCBC NISP branch & Get Limited Edition Jersey!
Introducing the Limited Edition Cycling Jersey, an exclusive collaboration by OCBC X Sub Jersey, designed by Hari Prast. Let's explore the cultural wealth of the city together with the creations of our nation’s children!
Terms and Conditions of the Program:
- Valid for all OCBC Bank Customers
- Customers must join or have joined the Nyala / Premier Banking
- Customers are required to place funds in Tanda Hold, accordance with the program scheme table above
- Colour and size orders can’t be changed/cancelled after program placement
- The jersey types are divided into:
- Color: Black & white
- Sizes: 2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Jerseys can be requested with community logos (exclusive for community with min. 5 customers joining the program).
- The final printing results including color of the community logo are inviolable. If there is color difference, it can be due to the difference in light, digital design process, and the adjustment of the jersey fabric.
- Program Period : 1 August – 31 December 2023
- Terms of Jersey Accaptance Time
- Without Community Logo : The jersey will be sent to the opening branch of the Tanda Hold with a maximum SLA of 30 working days since the Tanda Hold is established.
- With Community Logo : The Jersey will be sent to the opening branch of Tanda Hold with a maximum SLA of 30 working days since the community logo has been received by the head office (which is sent through the branch)