NYALA Monthly Cashback Program
Nyala monthly cashback program terms and conditions:
- Join NYALA service (service terms and conditions can be accessed here)
- Have a minimum Average Total Relationship Balance of IDR 25,000,000 (twenty five million rupiahs) every month; AND
- Make transactions on the Purchase and Payment menu on ONe Mobile with a minimum accumulated value of IDR 200,000 (two hundred thousand rupiah) every month through the Customer's savings account.
If the Customer has fulfilled the points above, the Customer will get cashback with the following conditions:
- If Customer has an active OCBC NISP Credit Card, then the Customer will receive cashback of IDR 50,000 (fifty thousand rupiah) which is given to the active Customer's OCBC NISP Credit Card.
- If Customer does not have an active OCBC NISP Credit Card, then the Customer will receive a cashback of Rp. 25,000 (twenty fifty thousand rupiah) which is given to the Customer's Savings account.
Credit Card will be selected based on the following terms and conditions:
- Card must be in ‘Active’ status (“Active Card’), with an activation card date.
- If customers have more than 1 (one) Active Card, then:
- First priority is the card that is actively being transacted, with the highest transaction value (accumulated); OR
- If there’s no active card being transacted, then 1 (one) Active Card will be chosen with the following hierarchy:
- Priority 1 is Voyage (BIN 4215 61)
- Priority 2 is 90N (BIN 4013 53)
- Priority 3 is Platinum (BIN 4645 83)
- Priority 4 is Titanium (BIN 5241 69)
- Temporary blocked card will be considered as an Active Card
- Blocked card due to late payment will be considered as an Active Card
- If the old card is expired and it had been activated, but the new card is not active yet, then it will be considered there’s no Active Card. Therefore, customers will receive cashback IDR25,000 in their savings account.
- If the old card was replaced and it had been activated, but the new card is not active yet, then it will be considered there’s no Active Card. Therefore, customers will receive cashback IDR25,000 in their savings account.
Savings account type will be selected based on the following terms and conditions:
- Savings account must be in ‘Active’ status (“Active Account”)
- If customers have more than 1 (one) Active Account, then 1 (one) Active Account will be chosen with the following hierarchy:
- Tabungan Tanda 360 Plus
- Tabungan Tanda lainnya yang dapat ditransaksikan
- Tabungan Tanda Payroll
- Tabungan Syariah
- Giro / Tanda Junior / Tanda KPR Kendali / Tabunganku
- Monthly Cashback will be given on the 4th week of the following month (at the latest) after the Purchase and Payment transactions are made and Cashback disbursement can be seen on the Credit Card or Customer Savings transaction report.
- Monthly Cashback on Customer's Credit Card cannot be cashed/transferred to a Savings account and Monthly Cashback does not apply to Customers who have only Supplement Cards.
- NYALA Monthly Cashback Program can be terminated at any time by notification to the Customer through media owned by the Bank in accordance with applicable regulations.
If you have any questions, please contact Tanya OCBC NISP at 1500999.