Experience shop like locals by using the Premier Global Debit Card at various Wisma Atria merchants and enjoy various promos.
15% off with no minimum spend + free tote bag with minimum spend of S$35.
Known as the 'World's Best Alternative Bookstore', BookXcess offers book lovers in Singapore the wonderful benefits of reading in an environment that goes beyond the ordinary bookstore.
- Valid from 1 April 2023 to 31 December 2023.
2. Crane Living:
Enjoy 10% off with no minimum spending on all items.
Crane Living curates unique goods and homewares from global artisans and makers around the world. In the Crane Living space, explore brands like Erda Ally, Plantitude, Purple & Pure and The Sustainability Project.
- Valid till 29 July 2024.
- This promotion is applicable at Crane Living store in OCBC Wisma Branch only.
3. SCENE SCHANG
Enjoy 10% off featured SCENE SHANG furniture
SCENE SHANG is an award-winning contemporary furniture, homeware and lifestyle label based in Singapore with roots firmly planted in a rich Asian heritage. They work closely with traditional artisans from Asia to reimagine the silhouettes of yesteryear for the urban home, each with its own story to tell.
- Valid from 1 August 2023 to 31 July 2024.
- Valid for both in-store and online purchases at www.sceneshang.com.
- Applies to regular-priced SCENE SHANG Brand Items only, excluding sets, bundles and selected new collections.
4. Sushi Moka
Enjoy 10% off total food bill.
An exquisite Omakase treat awaits you at this understated 10-seat sushi counter. Come savour Chef Ueda Toshihiro's delectable sushi creations, which reflect his 42 years of experience as a Master Chef.
- Valid till 30 September 2023.
- Offer valid at Sushi Moka store in OCBC Wisma Branch only.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or non-cash vouchers.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. Please contact the Merchant directly for full details.
- OCBC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the promotion or vary, delete or add to the promotion, or any of these terms and conditions, at any time without notice including without limitation, the dates of the promotion.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the promotion or any product/service relating to the promotion. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of the promotion, or any product/service relating to the promotion, by any person.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and each participant in the promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.